So, yesterday I wasn’t feeling real well. Got out of bed with visual auras at 10AM. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, let me show you a clip. Mine is called the Fortification Spectrum.
My auras usually last 20 minutes, giving me time to get my meds, lay down and let the meds kick in before the headache is at it’s worst. Yesterday, it lasted 5 minutes.
I took my meds and laid down in my room, sans noise, light or ANY electronics. I shut EVERYTHING off. Then I fell asleep by 10:45 (this after sleeping 15 hours day/night before.
At 5 I woke up, head still hurting but not as bad. I knew from experience that the headache was on the downhill slide. Husband comes in and says the boys found me on the floor around 12:00, head beside the desk, feet in the bathroom. I was unresponsive for round 30 seconds and weak, stumbling and incoherent while the three of them got me to the bed.
Not sure if it was a seizure but it FEELS like I had one. I’m tired.. no, EXHAUSTED and sore. Not Fibro sore, more like grand mal sore. I think I might have sprained or broken my pinkie too… The knuckle is painful and swollen.
Husband cancelled youngests appointment to his dr so I would be able to rest. Unfortunately that means we have to start his treatments all over again on the 19th. *sigh* Husband COULDN’T take son to the drs. He had to go across town to pick his motorcycle up from the shop….
My doctor asked why I didn’t go to the ER. I told him that, by the time I woke up, everything was done. He wants me to get an MRI on my head to make sure it wasn’t a stroke.
Can’t WAIT to tell husband THAT wonderful bit of news…
I’ve been doing some research on something and have come to understand, I think, what’s wrong with my husband. Something called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I also did one of those mini quizzes… Scored an 18
|If you scored…
|11 & up
6 – 10
0 – 5
|Domestic abuse is likely
Domestic abuse is possible
Domestic abuse is unlikely
You are the victim of emotional abuse if your partner:
- Repeatedly gives you destructive criticism, verbal threats and browbeating.
- Always claims to be right.
- Excludes you from making decisions and claims to be the head of the household.
- Abuses your trust by lying, hiding important information and papers, cheating or being inappropriately jealous.
- Minimizes or denies abusive behavior.
- Constantly shows disrespect, puts you down or embarrasses you in front of others.
- Harasses you by following you or checking up on you.
- Prevents you from seeing your relatives or friends or insists on going everywhere with you.
- Monitors your phone calls.
You are a victim of physical abuse if your partner:
- Intimidates you through angry or threatening gestures.
- Destroys your belongings or household items.
- Coerces you to have sex or perform sexual acts against your will.
- Kicks, bites, stabs, pushes, burns or chokes you.
- Uses weapons to threaten or harm you or others you love.
Yeah…. so… I’m definitely at a crossroads in my life right now.
Oh and the washing machine issue… it WAS my middle childs fault. He washed a stuffed animal in the washer and it tore open…. Husband has been cocky as hell and on sons ass since we found out.
There will be no living with that man for a few days….